April 13, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Age: 21
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: The dishes. I hardly ever do them. It's true. Ask Dan.
Dogs: Sadly I have no dogs. BUT we do want one. In the future. When we can have pets at our house. Right now they are not on the list of "yeses" for our basement home.
Essential start of your day: Yogurt and a poptart. And maybe a mini orange.
Favorite color: GREEN!
Gold or silver: Gold. It's pretty. But to wear, I choose silver.
Height: Me = 5'4". Dan = 6'4".
Instruments I play (or have played): Clarinet (hate it), Piano (can play one song AND top hand on most), Recorder (learned it in 4th, RE-learned it in 16th).
Job title: Ticket Clerk, Wife, Mrs. Fantastic :)
Kids: Our children are still in Heaven.
Live: Cedar City, UT.
Mom's name: Angie
Nickname: Liz, Lizzie, Lizard
Overnight hospital stays: Once upon a time, Dan stayed overnight in a hospital. You can read about that HERE. It was memorable. AND HORRIBLE!
Pet peeve: Their, They're, Their, There.
Quote from a movie: "I see a kitten...gasping for air..." -Eunice. (Name THAT movie!--it's only the BEST one there is)
Right or left handed: Right. But secretly, I wish I was a lefty.
Siblings: I'm the oldest of five girls (Stephanie, Rebecca, Collette, & Erin).
Time you wake up: Weekdays it's 7am(ish). Saturday it's 11am(ish). Sunday it's 8am(ish).
Underwear: Yes, I wear it. :)
Vegetables you dislike: Artichokes. Bleck.
What makes you run late: LOTS of stuff. Late is on time for me.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, Chest, Head.
Yummy food you make: Mmm! I LOVE food. & I LOVE to cook. Except that last night, I made a horrible boxed dinner that tasted like poop. I picked all the chicken peices out of it and ate that and then left the rest. Don't judge. Usually I make good food :(
Zoo animal: Zebras are cool.

So there it is. 26 "cool" facts about me. Love it!

...or else.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's the MAN!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Melissa said...

Eunice scares me! haha other favorite line of hers, " you looked so serene..."