November 11, 2014

There is always...

I think that from now until... well, however long I feel, really (haha) I am going to post something I'm grateful for everyday.

I have missed seeing those posts all over Facebook in November as not many people are doing the daily thankful thing there this year. I didn't think I'd miss it, but I do. 

Soooooo, I'm going to be bothering you with all of mine in the hopes that I can remember how blessed I am AND maybe remind you how blessed you are as well. 

Sure, life isn't always rainbows and sunshine, but it isn't always doom and gloom either! Why not be happy and thankful for it?



Day #1:

I'm thankful for technology!

Especially since we've moved away from family. It's been so wonderful to be able to share our lives through pictures and video chats on the web or our phones. 

Today, in fact, I talked to my dad on Google Hangouts on our phones, so I got to see him AND hear him! I'm loving that we both have new phones (Samsung Galaxy S4) so we can use them to connect even being 52ish miles away from each other. 

It was fun for us to see him, and especially for Aurora to be able to see Grandpa Barclay! Although, I think she's still a little confused about how exactly the communicating with Grandpa on our phones/video thing works haha

No comments: