April 16, 2013

InstaTuesday #6


/Submitted my application for the 11 elementary ed. teaching positions for ICSD. I hope I get an interview! I can't believe the time is here! I'm almost a college graduate and I'm applying for "adult jobs"! Eee!/


/Caleb turned 12 on April 10th! We had dinner and played games at my in-laws for it and I brought him a balloon stuffed with a rice crispy treat for his present!/


/Apparently it was National Sibling Day this last week so I did my own post! I love these people! I'm so lucky to have them all./


/Fader by The Temper Trap has been on repeat these days. I love it./


/Love that I've had some time to scrapbook! Isn't Dan a cutie?!/


/I don't want to brag or anything but I've been able to sleep in almost everyday this week since I'm out of school. Ah, this is the life./


/Dan and I got to play with Jack on Friday! We loved it! He's our favorite nephew hehe/


/One day I'm going to clean up our backyard patio and put a table and some chairs so we can do dinner outside for summer. Also, I need to pump up my bike tires so I can hit the road!/


/Saturday we played night games at Park Discovery with Ryan, Bryan, Mickel, Steve, and Lauren. I couldn't see very well in the dark so I admired the view of Providence Center. Aren't the lights looking over Wal-mart beautiful at night?/


/After night games, we went to Denny's. I like these people./


/The relief society lesson on Sunday was from the teachings of President Lorenzo Snow on perfection. I loved this quote. I need to remember this./


/After church we went to Canyon Park for a picnic with Dan's family. It was sunny and beautiful. I love this boy./


/Just another Polyvore creation. Lovely./


/Found this recipe on Kraft for chicken pot pie so I made dinner... it was divine!!/


/Don't these look so yummy? I posted the recipe for Rolo Cheesecake Squares on my facebook page and my old assistant manager from Megaplex, Alicia, made them for me! I love her! haha/


/It has snowed pretty much all day today. Gah! April, what are you doing??/

No comments: