September 18, 2012

Powderpuff




Today I had an appointment with Doctor G for a lovely little thing called a "yearly exam" (kill me haha). Luckily, all was well and I was deemed "healthy". EXCEPT for the fact that I'm apparently a fatty! I love being reminded that I've "gained weight since my last visit"... I mean, really? I obviously already know that. BUT thank you for telling me. haha I hate doctors appointments. And in honor of that information being given to me, I celebrated with a piece of homemade fudge from my mamma (YUM!) and dinner at Costa Vida for Taco Tuesday. Oh. I'm also starting to track my calorie intake on caloriecount.com but we don't need to talk about that...

In other news, I went to my first powderpuff football game tonight at CV. Christina played and her team totally kicked boo-tay! After the game, I visited my parentals (they are hilarious people, I tell you haha) and then Chrissy and I visited Becca and then I hung out at my in-law's house and read a Parenting magazine while Caleb made lego starship vehicles. It was a good night :)

No comments: