September 28, 2012

Mac N' Cheesy

Lunch today was awesome. I'm very serious right now. I am in love with pasta and I'm pretty much loving this recipe, so for my own purposes, I'm putting it on the blog. Feel free to ignore it OR make it yourself but I had to write it somewhere so I can make it again! So, without further ado...

Basil Pesto Mac N' Cheesy
Invented by meeee!

1 Tb. basil pesto (heaping) 
1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
1/8 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shell noodles

1. Boil noodles for 10 min and drain. Set aside.
2. In small sauce pan, mix together basil pesto and Alfredo sauce and heat until warm.
3. Add cheese and mix into sauce until melted and sauce is just bubbling.
4. Pour sauce over noodles and mix until coated. 
5. Enjoy! 

In other news, I'm NOT loving today.
I mean, it's been great so far... 5th grade was so fun today! There was an assembly complete with a "mad scientist" and his experiments AND I taught math today (dividing multiples of 10 and 100) and I think it went pretty well.
BUT I'm not loving today, because today marks the beginning of a VERY killer long week away from my hubby. He'll be in Wyoming helping Ryan move down (yay!) all weekend and as he's on his way back, I'll be on my way up to the Salt Lake area to do practice teaching in 2nd grade all next week.
So in one week, we'll be together again but this will be the longest week of my life!

I'm excited at the same time though! Next week will basically be one big sleepover and party with my block friends and teaching 2nd grade will be so fun!

Ooo! So Dan's at a job interview right now at Kolob Regional Care Center. Cross your fingers that he gets the job cause he'd do so good!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aw a whole week? I would die! Crossing my fingers he gets the job!