August 21, 2012

I Like Yo Bangs, Gurrrl

Uhm... sooooo after having bangs now for a total of approx. 12 days... I kind of hate them. They are seriously a pain. Especially when swimming. Hence, the ridiculous photos of me at my swimming pool haha BUT just try to overlook that small fact and check out the cute peoples I took swimming with me! This was my first time using the pool at our condo and it was so much fun and such a beautiful day. 

AND after swimming, I made a yummy dinner of what I like to call "Cheesy Rice Casserole" and when Dan got home from working (aka playing in the dirt/landscaping haha), we ate it and then he played Grand Theft Auto on the PlayStation while I played Bejeweled on his Kindlefire. I finished out the night by falling asleep on the couch when we tried to watch The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift. It was grand ♥

Cheesy Rice Casserole
3 cups Minute Rice + 3 cups water
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can 2% milk
2 or 3 stalks of celery, finely chopped
1 can white chunk chicken
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Season Salt
Dried Minced Onion
Salt
Pepper
1/2 cup crushed sour cream & onion chips

1. Make rice according to directions then put in a mixing bowl to combine with other ingredients
2. Mix cream of chicken soup with milk until smooth and add to rice
3. Add in celery, chicken, and cheese and fold into rice mixture until combined
4. Add seasonings (to taste) and mix in
5. Put in a 8x8 glass baking dish and cover with crushed chips
6. Bake in oven for 10 min on 375° F
7. Enjoy!

In other news, I finally saw The Lord of The Rings for the first time on Sunday and it was pretty good. Lucky for me, Dan's parents own all of them so all I've got left to watch is the third one haha

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aw! I like your bangs! Wet and all. You are cute!