August 22, 2012

7 Q Take 2

First, I must say that I've learned that all I ever cook for pretty much all meals is oatmeal (the instant, fruit and cream kind), stuff with tortillas, casseroles, and pasta. Yeah, I'm thinking it's lame.

Second, I went to my friend, Melanie's, baby shower last night. I feel like all my friends are having these cute babies or are preggo right now and... well, it's making me want one a little bit haha I've just gotta keep telling myself, "You graduate in May. You can make it til then!"

Also, last night, Dan and I went to see Total Recall at the S8. We were the only ones in the theater besides this creeper, loner man who was... all alone (hence the term, loner haha) AND when I left to use the bathroom during the middle of the movie, thunder clapped LOUDLY and the power went out. And Aubrey was working concessions and she screamed super loud and it was hilarious haha The good thing was that when I went back into our theater, it took them a minute to get the movie back where it was and the part they started it on was exactly where it was when I had left so I didn't miss a thing. It was great! So thank you, power outage!


Now, without further ado, I present to you, 7 Questions Take 2 plus a beautiful picture of me that was taken at the Utah County Fair last year bahaha ...floating llama head:


#1. Bold or Understated?
I'd say I'm a mixture of both. A good mixture. Sometimes I'd be ok with being more bold though...

#2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
I would take a pocket knife, I guess. haha That way I can "tango" with any wild beasts that think I look yummy!

#3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
Well, Imma say the spelling of the word "eight" on this one made this riddle a little mysterious BUT if that was it's purpose and it was meant to be thought of as "ate" then 25 cows did NOT eat chickens. HA!

#4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Well, I'd say that I'd rather do small acts of kindness every day because those usually mean the most in the long run anyway. "By small and simple things, great things shall come to pass", right? AND besides, you aren't supposed to do service for the recognition or it isn't really service.

#5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
Love

#6. Can you laugh without smiling?
haha YES! But it makes me sound like a creeper. If I had a video phone, I'd totally take a video of me creep-laughing without smiling. Unfortunately for you all, I don't. Haha  Dangit!

#7. Do you pop your knuckles?
Every day. Multiple times a day. I'll probably have arthritis when I'm old and I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

Gentri said...

hahaha! I'm so glad you got #3. Most people didn't. :) haha!