August 23, 2012

I Bid Thee Adieu


Well after a little over five years of working at the Centrum Ticket Office at SUU, I am saying goodbye. I'll still be doing a few events for the football season but it's kind of sad to think that today is my last day doing office hours. I've had a lot of fun working here over the years I've been in school and getting to know all the people I have here; staff, faculty, students, and people from the community. I've been able to form a good friendship with my boss, Shon Spevak, and get to know his family a little bit (they are all so awesome!) AND I've been able to be "in the know" on so much that went on around campus. It's been a great five years and I'm so thankful that I was able to have the experience that working here has brought me!

...But it's time to hunker down on my last year of school where I can't work an 8am-5pm job and I think I'm ready for that! I'm ready to get the show on the road, so to say! So here's to a new start for this school year and here's to great things that have prepared me for it!

No comments: