June 13, 2011

Don't Shoot!

Ok, so don't kill me.
I know, I know, 2 posts in one day may be over doing it a bit.
BUT this is important so I gotta do it!

Who's that fox next to my Dad, you say?
Well, that'd be my mom! DUH!
Seriously, though, she's probably only the coolest lady you'll ever meet.
She's funny.
She's pretty.
She's my favorite person to tell all my stories to.
She's a wonderful listener.
She gives good advice.
She makes yummy food.
She's kind and caring.
She does more than any person I know.
She's a hard worker.
She's tough.
She's one of my very best friends.
And today is her birthday!

If you see her, be sure to wish her a happy birthday!

Love you, Mom! Happy birthday!

1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

I wish I lived close enough to see her! Will you tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me?!?! She really is everything you described and much more! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!