May 18, 2011

my heart stops when you look at me

I feel that today should be Cheer-up-by-watching-funny-youtube-videos Day.

#1- I'm freezing.
Why?
Oh, because it is....SNOWING!!
Yes, it is May 18th.
I know, I know, you're thinking it's DECEMBER 18th, huh?

#2- Money doesn't grow on trees.
Bummer!

So, without further ado, welcome to the page Kid History!
*Applause*









Honestly, I don't know why it took me so long to find these.
It's funny stuff!

Next up, We No Speak Americano ft. Cleary & Harding!
*Applause*



Don't you want to learn that choreography?
Plus, the song is so catchy!

Next up, Teenage Dream (with me)!



This kid is great, right?

And, finally, what you've all been waiting for...
Baby Baboon!



Yep, bet the song is stuck in your head now, huh?
Welcome to my life.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i freakin love every one of those videos! every one! they make me laugh sooo hard! its wonderful! i'm so glad you told me about the Kid History thing. Love it.

Kelcie said...

Haha! "Actually it's a baby mandrill, but "mandrill" wasn't as catchy." Love it!