May 17, 2011

Forget New Year's Resolutions!

I make my goals in May!
I think that's honestly the perfect and only time to make your goals.
It's right after school gets out and all the hull-a-ba-loo is out of the way so you have more time to work with...
Perfect time for setting a few summer goals.

What are mine?

♥ Exercise at least 3 times a week in the morning
♥ Have a clean house
♥ Scrapbook Dan's childhood photos
♥ Decorate our bedroom (I'd like the whole house but I'm trying to be realistic)
♥ Read the Book of Mormon with Dan or by myself...or both
♥ Have prayer with Dan every night before we fall asleep
♥ Compile all my recipes into one book
♥ Keep a journal
♥ Keep up on the blog (Aren't you readers glad for this one? haha)
♥ Learn to sew a shirt with help from mom
♥ Save money (cross your fingers for us!)
♥ Start a budget
♥ Get the newspaper
♥ Visit Dan's family
♥ Visit my grandparents and Dan's grandparents more
♥ Read 5 books on the Kindle

Progress? You betcha!
I'm patting myself on the back right now...
Hopefully I can keep it up and accomplish all these goals by summer's end!

What are your summer goals?

WAIT!
Maybe I ought to put in there "GET A TAN!"
I'm blinding people!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a great list!!! I need to finish scrapbooking all of Nates childhood pictures. I just scanned 400 new ones....it's gonna be a looong summer! haha

Melissa said...

ok and that speak no americano thing. thats insane! i could never get that hand choreography down.