♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥4 shows I watch:
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. That 70's Show
3. Parks and Recreation
4 things I'm passionate about:
2. Family/My husband
3. Food :)
4 phrases I use a lot:
1. "Oh my heavens!" or "Oh, heavens to Betsy!"
2. "Just shut it"
3. "Good Gravy" or "Good Grief" -- Thanks for that one Grandma Barclay haha
4. "Oh my goodness"
4 things I've learned from the past:
1. Cedar has the moodiest weather ever. AND just when you think you're in one season, it changes to another.
2. Everything happens for a reason. Don't regret anything because it helped you become who you are today.
3. Have fun! Have a good attitude about things. It makes things go better.
4. Be yourself and like, no, LOVE who you are! I don't mean be full of yourself, but like who you are. Don't put yourself down, be happy with ALL of you, and others will like you better too. :)
4 things I did yesterday:
2. Went to school
3. Ate at the new BBQ place here in Cedar (SO freakin' good!) with Dan, Ryan, Amos (Ryan's friend), Tracy, Merrill, Sam, and Mason
4. Learned to play a card game called Egyptian-something-or-other from Ryan and Amos while listening to Celtic Metal (haha-it was awesome)
4 places I'd love to visit:
1. New York City
2. Four Corners
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Brian Regan TONIGHT!!
2. Natalie coming down next weekend!!
3. Easter weekend up north (seeing Dan's family, watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Easter Concert in person, Jeff's mission farewell and seeing my Barclay family)
4. Melissa coming to stay with us at the end of the month!!
4 things I love about spring:
1. Winter? haha it's still winter during spring here
2. The smell :)
3. General Conference
4. Green grass
Melissa Henrie of Daydreams
Kaela Johnson of The Johnsons
Cynthia Jackson of **The Jackson Family**
Kristen Butler of The Butlers