December 12, 2010

Slow Dancing

Today was an ALMOST perfect Sunday.
I would say that it was perfect, but I didn't go to church today because I'm still "on the mend" from the teeth episode. Hence the ALMOST.
But I was able to get some laundry done and some reading done (HP7 and the BoM, baby!)
I cleaned the house
I read with Erin
I attempted to eat cookies my mom made
I talked to my parents
I talked to my sisters
I watched a movie with Dan
and then the most wonderful part of the night happened...
We put on some music and we all (Erin, Becca, Collette, Dan, and I) danced in the family room.
Dan taught Erin to slow dance
Becca and Collette took turns dancing with him too
And then Collette and Becca picked some songs for Dan and me to dance to...
And Dan slow danced with me (and occasionally serenaded me) in my family room
It was totally romantic (even with my sore mouth and sweat pants)

Gosh, I love that guy!

Best slow dancing songs:
Marry Me by Train
Then by Brad Paisley
When Did You Fall by Chris Rice

No comments: