July 30, 2010

Things I think are pretty cool:

1. Random Holidays!
For example, today is NATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY! How cool is that? Just to celebrate I should get myself some cheesecake. AND because I'm lazy that will probably mean either cheesecake bites from the frozen section in Wal-mart or a piece of cheesecake from Carl's Jr. (because as far as "fast food" cheesecake goes, that stuff is the best).

Another cool one: July 3rd was Compliment Your Mirror Day.
Description--

Today is Compliment Your Mirror Day.

Now here is what you need to do.........

Stand in front of your mirror with your eyes closed. Put a big smile on your face.... a big smile. Now, open your eyes. Isn't the picture of the person in your mirror absolutely stunning!? The person in the mirror is beautiful (or handsome).

So, compliment your mirror for displaying this beautiful person.

**Awesome! haha pretty sure I need to start celebrating all these random holidays

Head to THIS site for more "bizzare, wacky, and unique holidays"

2. The world!
I want to travel the world so bad! There are SO many places that I want to go sometime in my life and one day, I will go to them all!
  • Italy
  • New York City
  • Scotland
  • Korea
And there are so many more places I would love to go! I need to get out more...

**I found out you can get a passport from the post office! Who knew!? haha

3. Cupcake shops!
I think cupcakes are just the cutest and they taste great too! I think that'd be so fun if we had a cupcake shop here in Cedar. I'd get really fat from it but it'd be totally cute. Beverly Hills has one called Sprinkles and it's cute. Crumbs bake shop is another that has really yummy looking ones! And Dozen bake shop in Pittsburg looks so so good!Mmm! Looking at all these is making me hungry for cupcakes! Come on, Cedar, get a cupcake shop!

4. Dan is moving here!
August 9th is the day...SO excited! :) :)

5. Anything vintage, antique, or revamped!
Older furniture, older homes, older style clothing, antique stores...all things I love. They are all so unique in their own way and totally cute most of the time. I would love to remake some older furniture sometime or live in an older home. Hmmm someday maybe...

No comments: