July 18, 2010

Dukes of Hazard.

Stephanie has had the hiccups for the last half hour.
Talk about annoying.

In other news, I taught gospel doctrine for the first time in my life today.
I taught on Lesson 27: The Influence of Wicked and Righteous Leaders.
It went really well :)
I learned a lot from giving/preparing for the lesson and I got a lot of help from an article in the Ensign, my Grandma Smith, prayers, and the scriptures (of course).
It was an opportunity that I was blessed to have but I'm so happy to have it over with... funny how that works.
But from it all I learned that I really enjoy 2 Chronicles 17 and 20.
One of my new favorite stories from the Old Testament. Love it!

Now I just can't wait for this week to start!
Monday-visit the Henrie's and party with the cousins!
Tuesday-visit my other family, the Wade's, and see my best friend, Natalie
Wednesday-visit Wyoming and DAN :)
....stay there till Friday. Then Dan, Steph, and I will meet up with the family to party at the parades in Bountiful and Salt Lake.
It's going to be a great week!

No comments: