December 13, 2012

Partridge in a Pear Tree


I'm down to three quizzes and one final for Geology left until I'm officially finished with the semester. WOOHOO!! Hopefully I can finish up with AT LEAST the quizzes tonight.

In other news, Dan and I are sure feeling the love ♥. A couple weeks ago, someone brought us cookies and left them on our doorstep. Then tonight, someone doorbell ditched us and left us the first of what I'm guessing will be the 12 Days of Christmas. People are so sweet to think of us this holiday season. Whoever you might be, THANK YOU!

(AND it's a good thing I'm up doing homework and finishing my final for Geology... "Somebody" is hogging the whole bed hahaha)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hahaha! Love it! And that is so cool! I always loved getting the 12 days of Christmas as a kid!