October 24, 2012

7Q's--Halloween Edition

So, I'm back on the 7Q's train and it's good to be back! (Check it out and do one of your own >> Gentri Lee) And besides, I must do this one, with Halloween coming up! Hopefully you all like my new Halloween-y blog title hehe Thought the ol' blog needed to dress for the holiday.

Anywho, here it goes:

Dress up at Grandma Smith's. Awh, childhood haha

1. Do you believe in ghosts?
I guess, but not in the boo, bloody, horror movie, scary story kinda way. Let's put it this way, I believe in spirits but I don't believe in hauntings. Make sense?

2. Do you prefer the cute or scary Halloween?
I'm actually not a huge fan of the holiday in general but if I must choose, I'd say, I prefer a nice mixture.

3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?
My parents' rule was always after 8th grade so that's what it was. It gets to creeper-status if you go when you're an oldy anyway...

4. Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?
Up until this year, I've worked the Halloween party that SUU throws each year (The Howl) and made fun of all the *cough* sluts *cough*. Haha! So I'd say that's kind of a tradition. This year I'm going. I think. Haha but it's called The Scream this year AND I'm not dressing like a slut so it's all good.

5. Share a scary local urban legend.
The movie theaters are all sorts of haunted (so I've heard). Talk to anyone who's been working there awhile. They'll give you all kinds of crazy tales.

6. Would you rather be haunted or haunting?
I'd rather be doing the haunting, thank you very much!

7. What's your favorite Halloween character/creature? (dracula, witch, ghost, etc.)
My favorite is either Casper The Friendly Ghost OR the Witches from Hocus Pocus

P.S.


Oh, AND just thought I'd let you all know that I got my student teaching placement! I'm seriously so excited! Thanks to Midvale, I love 2nd grade AND I've heard my cooperating teacher at Enoch is so awesome. I'm a bit nervous about being at a high school for SpEd but I think I can hack it haha I start in January!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments: