May 8, 2012

Earth's Mightiest Heroes


So Dan and I saw The Avengers last night with my mom, dad, Becca, and Paul and guess what?
It was preeetty dang good. 
Iron Man was funny (as usual)... and Mark Ruffalo as Hulk? Uhm...YES!


It definitely made me want to watch all the other movies again (except for Captain America... I fell asleep during that one. Borrrring...)
And I must now see Thor. Thor was pretty hunky hehe
What did all you bloggers think of the film?

**Best line from the movie: "His brain is like a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy from a mile away." Bahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thor is awesome! But Captain America is NOT BORING. HE'S THE BEST.

Melissa said...

i don't know whats wrong with you, but captain america was amazing! plus he's so fine :) and i loved avengers! i thought it had some pretty funny lines. the best part was when lokey is telling the hulk not to mess with him cuz he's a god and the hulk just starts banging him around. hilarious.