May 3, 2012

Chasing Sparks

Well, woke up late this morning cause I set my phone alarms to go off in the PM instead of the AM, so now I'm wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday (like a boss) and I didn't do my hair. I'm lookin' mighty fine right now.


In other news, we went shooting and then had a bonfire with some of our friends last night. It was great! I'm still shocked at the kick on the "big guns" so most of the time I was just laughing AND my sister, Becca, shoots guns better than me but that's just how it is I guess. Also, we ate dinner at Brad's and it was very yummy. Dan and I are now pretty much food-sessed with deep fried mushrooms and English chips. They are just so good, ya know!? We took Koda with us and he was so good! He loved being able to roam around in the sand and be free. And his favorite activity of the evening? Chasing the sparks from the bonfire. Hahaha. Oh, the life of a dog.


P.S. I finished all my finals up yesterday so I'm officially done with this semester! AND I found out that I passed the PRAXIS for elementary ed! Woohoo! Thanks to all my wonderful hubby, family, and friends for the encouragement. ♥ Love you guys!

No comments: