December 29, 2011

Merry Merry

Pretty much, it's been like 13 days since I've actually posted on here.
Hope no one thought I died...
I didn't (no worries).
I'm just lazy.

Anywhoo...
Last weekend? Christmas.
Let's talk Christmas.
Shall we? Yes, let's.

Friday:



♥ Dan and I shopped for last minute gifts and then made lots of yummy treats including chocolate rice-crispies, hot punch, Christmas beans, and cookie dough cheesecake.


♥ We took Dan's brother, Ryan, to get his hair trimmed CHOPPED!


♥ We surprised his fam and then decorated cookies.

Saturday:


♥ We headed to St. George for Rigby family Christmas and family pictures


♥ We colored


♥ We ate cotton candy and popcorn


♥ We made gingerbread houses



♥ We went swimming, played basketball, and tennis (Dan and I decided we are going to start playing tennis)



♥ We played games (Oh Heck! and Reverse Charades are definitely favorites) 


♥ We headed back to Cedar to be with my family for Christmas Eve


♥ We listened to the story of Christ's birth in the form of a candy bar game


♥ We listened to the story of Christ's birth from the Book of Mormon and the Bible and sang/played Christmas songs to accompany it


♥ We drank hot chocolate and ate tons of yummy treats


♥ Dan and I did our Christmas gifts for each other and Roxy since we'd have no time on actual Christmas day




♥ Dan spoiled me this year... BIG TIME! I love him so much
He got me:
make-up
make-up brushes
lotion
gloves and scarf
candy, candy, candy
nail polish, remover, and glass files
earrings
earrings and necklace with my initial
really cute pajamas

I got him:
The Rise of the Planet of the Apes
a deep fryer
shoes
clothes

Roxy got:
2 new bouncy chewy balls
a tug rope from Erin
doggy treats

Told ya, I'm spoiled!

Sunday:



♥ We had breakfast and gift opening at Dan's family's house



♥ I went to sacrament meeting and got to listen to Erin sing with the primary and Collette play the flute for the young women then we had gift opening at my family's house



♥ Ryan and Cody picked us up and we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house


♥ We headed to St. George to Grandma and Grandpa Rigby's for games and Navajo tacos and we ended up staying the night at Bruce's condo

Monday:

♥ Dan, his dad, and I searched for a new van in St. George (with no luck) and then I got to meet my father-in-law, Steve's mom for the first time and then we headed to Santa Clara to meet up with the Rigby family again



♥ We had chili-dogs and pie and a pinata


♥ The ranch was beautiful and it was fun to be there with Dan

All in all, Christmas was different this year, but good.
I loved being with all our family
Merry Christmas and a happy new year, folks!

No comments: