September 23, 2011

Snacks

Yesterday, Dan told me he had a surprise for me when I got home from work that he had picked up for me in St. George.
He told me that he knew I would love it!
So I'm anxious pretty much the next couple hours I have to be at work and when I get home he surprises me with...

Mega Lollys!
2 of them!
I seriously LOVE those things!
He's the sweetest ♥


Today, after class, Marissa and I were walking down to the Centrum when we saw my sister, Becca, in the store on campus.
We quickly spot Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies.
And not just ANY Little Debbie OCPs.
These were "Double Decker" OCPs.
That's right, an extra layer of deliciousness.
So Becca buys them for us (cause she's basically awesome) and then we take pics of us eating them... kinda.
It was great.



Also, I pretty much overhauled my blog.
You should check out my new 'pages' at the top of the page just under the title of my blog.
There's a pretty sweet story about how Dan and I met.
WITH pictures! (BONUS!)




2 comments:

Rebecca Barclay said...

That is correct! I am awesome:)

Rebecca Barclay said...

Oh! and those oatmeal cream pies were so so so good!! I shall buy them again... soon!