August 3, 2011

Frisbee Golf

I started the day out waking up late.
I got to work late after walking there, only to find that I'd left my keys to the office home.
I had to call my boss and tell him I was late AND that forgot my keys so I had to wait for him to open up the office.
I walked home after work and got rained on (which wasn't really all that bad).When I got home I made lunch for Dan and me, then left the food on the counter so he could eat it when he got home from work.
But I fell asleep and four hours later, he got home and the food had been out too long so I had to throw it away.

I was having a bad day.

BUT then, I decided to get over it and just enjoy the day.

And I'm glad I did!

Dan and I went to dinner at Costa Vida with Bryan, Mickel, Brandon, Krystal, and their 2 kids.
It tasted so yummy!
Then we went to SUU to play Frisbee Golf.
We laughed, we talked, AND I got a WAY better score than the last time I played!And when we got home, I watched Medium with Dan while we snuggled in our bed.

So what started out as a SEMI-bad day turned out being really great!
Don't ya love when that happens?

No comments: