May 24, 2011

Love and Stuff

Last night was a good night.
Ready for it? Ready? Ready?
Ok...
Well...
My husband is the greatest!
Ha!
You thought I was going to tell you something new!
But, really, he is the greatest.

When he was about to get off work he called me and told me he wanted to go on a walk down to the Tiki Shack to get snowcones.
This was practically music to my ears!
First of all, I LOVE the Tiki Shack.
Best. Snowcones. On. Earth.
Melona? Yeah, it's my new favorite.
& second of all, that guy NEVER wants to go on walks!
They hurt his knees...
So as you can imagine, I anxiously waited for him to come home.

When he got home we kissed a little...blah blah blah *wonderful*
Then headed down the street to the Tiki Shack.
We held hands the whole way and Oh, I was in heaven!

On our way back we stopped at this bike shop to check out their bikes.
They have a new one called a Trike.
For adults!
Ha!

On the way back, I asked Dan what made him want to go on a walk today.
He said, "Because, I know you love them."
Awh!

When we got back, I made dinner then we went to the CHS choir concert with my fam.
Cole had 3 solos and Bec's choir sounded really good too.
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey was sung twice. TWICE.

After the concert, Bec and Cole came over to have Bec tell Dan and I about relationship dilemmas.
Some boys are just idiots.
When she finished, she said to Dan, "I hope that one day I can find someone as good as you are to Liz."
I hope she does too!


I really am one lucky girl!

P.S. It's raining! And it's pretty.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So cute! Did you know Nate works at the bike shop too? Are you guys big into biking?