March 17, 2011

Scooters & Pinball

Awkward:
-I forgot to take out the trash this morning before coming to work. (Not exactly awkward now, but it will be when the trash starts bubbling over the top of the trash can later on this week...)

-This video of me making fun of my sister who rides a push scooter home from work... the imitation I'm doing is sort of nightclub/shopping cart/scooter-esque



Awesome:

-Last night Dan and I hopped in the work van and headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house to change it's brakes.

The breaks were VERY much needed and it was good that Wade could help Dan change them.

BUT I am pretty sure I got the better end of the deal because Maddie, Kimberlyn, Mickel, and Sydney were all there and Grandpa Johnson had got the old pinball machine up and working.

Guess what that meant?

Yep, some great times playing pinball and chasing Sydney around. Haha

All those girls are so cute! (And it helps when they all want to have you on their team for pinball tournaments and they all want to tell you ALL about their cats and their science fair projects. I loved it!)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

-After we left the Johnson's, we headed over to my parents' house so that Dan and I could talk to my mom about some stuff.

When we finished that, my sisters all got home and we ended up having a way good time talking with everyone and just laughing our heads off.

We found out that Stephanie's phone does a little circle dance when you stand it up and then call it when it's on vibrate. (We all laughed super hard at that and made my dad call her phone about 72 times so we could keep watching it) You want to see it?? Oh good! Here it is:


1 comment:

Kaela said...

I love uncle Wade's kids. Sidney is so funny with Jack because she loves him but she's really bossy to him too :) It's cute.

And thanks for posting on my blog! There were 2 comments there when I checked! It was awesome! Just for that, I'm going to post another one.