February 17, 2011

Be my valentine

First of all...

Awkward:

-Trying to fill up my water bottle at the drinking fountain on campus. You know, when the water pressure constantly changes so you follow the water around with your water bottle so you can catch all the water... yeah, you sort of just end up looking like an idiot. BUT on the bright side, I did end up with a full water bottle
-Drinking so much water that you have to pee thirty times a day. (ok, maybe not THAT much but it feels like it. and always at inconvenient times)-A boy practicing his sword fighting skills outside the box office with a stick. Yeah, I told Collette she should've ran over and challenged him to a duel... She didn't.
-The weather. That pretty much sums it up. It's about time we all face it; Cedar weather is just awkward.

Awesome:
-Remember playing Oregon Trail in elementary school? Yeah, well I found it on Facebook and I'm pretty much a trail master haha totally made my day
-Having Bec, Collette, and Dan all come visit me at work today
-Collette made a good "awesome" point to me today...if the plural of ox is oxen then wouldn't the plural of box be boxen? Think about it.
-I get to drive Big Bertha home from work (aka our 15 passenger van that Dan uses for deliveries. It's natural gas. Yeah, we're cool)
-Finding out in math class that I have 24cm sized shoes. We were making bar graphs.
-Finding out in math class (math was very enlightening today) that I had 20 letters in my full name when my last name was Barclay and that I now have 20 letters in my full name with my last name being Johnson. (Count 'em! E-L-I-Z-A-B-E-T-H A-N-N-E B-A-R-C-L-A-Y or E-L-I-Z-A-B-E-T-H A-N-N-E J-O-H-N-S-O-N)
-We now have Netflix.

And that concludes, Awkward and Awesome Thursday! (I'm hoping it was somewhat enjoyable but I also understand that it wasn't that entertaining this time...)

Also, it's time for a little update on married life! (*clap clap clap*)
-Dan and I have been married for 1 month and 2 days
-Dan is a sweetheart and SO good to me! He got me a plant for our house, a box of Nerds, and a note for our special day (our 1 month anniversary/day after Valentine's). The note made me want to do one of those dramatic running leaps onto him and then wrap my legs around his waist and kiss his face very passionately, it was THAT good :)

No comments: