November 14, 2010

So I can be done...

Here's days 18-30. That's right. haha

Day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have:
plans: all my plans now include the word 'wedding'
dreams: to have a wonderful life with the people I love (so far, this dream is coming true)
goals: for this week? 1. turn in transcripts and picture so I can sign up for classes, 2. get laundry done, 3. get a photographer, 4. don't stress, 5. get Dan's birthday present ready, 6. homework done

Day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
Liz: shorter version of my name
Lizard: my cousins started this one and then added...
Lizard's Breath: they called me this because my name is Elizabeth
Broccoli: sounds similar to my last name
Barclay: this is my last name (original huh? haha)
Lizzie: mostly my family calls me this

Day 20 and 21- someone you love and a picture of something that makes you happy
Daniel Kade Johnson. He makes me so happy and words cannot begin to describe how incredibly in love with this boy I am :)

Day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
well, a lot of things. haha duh.

Day 23- something you crave for a lot
angel hair alfredo spinach pasta
yoplait peach yogurt
kissing Dan (haha)
cheesecake
cupcakes/muffins
a good book to read
naps
costa vida

Day 24- your last five facebook status'
Liz Barclay is FREEEEEEZING! ugh
Liz Barclay Winter :(
Liz Barclay I want the moon and the stars I want the whole nine yards
Liz Barclay New shoes! :) AND I'm wearing socks! Shocker!
Liz Barclay is future Mrs. Johnson! Woo hoo! :)

Day 25- what I would find in your bag
2 pens
1 pencil
lady stuff
chapstick
my wallet

Day 26- What do you think about your friends
This is easy. I love my friends. They've gotten me through a lot and they've definitely made my life a lot more lively and fun! I would consider any of them a part of my family. I think they are wonderful!

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Well, I thought it would be fun to do but now I'll admit that I'm getting slightly bored with it. Hence, why I am doing days 12 days at once haha

Day 28- A picture of you from last year and now. How have you changed since then?
20092010The most changed thing seems to be my hair. The color is never the same haha

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
I've learned so much this past month. I honestly learn something new everyday in almost every aspect of my life. I've learned things about school, about work, about my family, about my friends, and about my relationship with Dan. It's amazing

Day 30- your favorite song
right now my favorite song is probably Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. haha I know what you are all thinking but every time I'm in the car with Dan, that song comes on so we sing to it and laugh together.

Phew, it's over! haha no more 30 day posts.

On that note, I'll just say that Dan's family was down this weekend for Jack's baby blessing and it was so fun to see all of them. I love them all more and more every time I see them!

Also, I watched part of Harry Potter 5 tonight and boy did it make me want to go see 7 WAY bad!! BUT...I will wait until the rush over it is done and then, and THEN I will go see it and I will be so excited! haha I'm a nerd.

No comments: