November 13, 2010

Livingroom.

Oh I'm so excited!! We moved some stuff into our apartment last night and it's looking SO good! I know, I know, we need to decorate the walls and other such stuff but this is the beginnings of our living room and I'm loving it!Dan's brother, Jeremy, helped us move the stuff in last night and then Dan and I spent most of the night moving everything to various spots so we could see how we liked it all. Well, this picture shows the final decision on placement and we really loved it! Now if only we didn't have ugly green carpet, it would be perfect haha

2 comments:

dani bentley said...

Love love love it! Your couches look so cute!

Liz Johnson said...

Yes, the light one is a love sack and it is SO comfortable! Thanks! Too bad I won't move into til January haha