November 3, 2010

Days 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
SKIP!!
That's right, I skipped day 10. I have WAY too many songs to look up or think of right now

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Trunk-or-Treat 2008...One of the best nights haha
Rachelle, Tambrea, and Bree eating me, the M&M

Day 12- How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Well, my sister, Stephanie, learned about them in high school a few years ago and I thought that was a way cute idea of how to do some sort of journaling so I jumped on the blog train and got myself one. I was even more in love with blogs when I found that a lot of my friends had them as well and I'm loving having one more every day because it gives me a good opportunity to write and to read other people's and get great ideas for...life. haha Check out my 'other blogs' list. There is some good stuff there, people!

Day 13- A letter to someone
Here is a letter to you bloggers out there:
'B' for Barclay, of course :)

Day 14- A picture of you and your family
My sisters and me with Mrs. Clark, who taught all of us for kindergarten
Erin's kindergarten graduation 2006


ALSO, Today:
-I'm wearing Becca's jeans...shhh!
-I ate peaches n' cream oatmeal for breakfast
-I cleaned my bathroom
-I downloaded some songs to put on our 'wedding mix'
-I went to BOTH classes (accomplishment!)
-I printed some tickets
-I showered BEFORE going to class
-I bought a new candle for my room and now it smells "delishes" (spelled the Erin way haha)
-I'm excited to paint our new furniture!!

That's right, folks, we (Dan and I) now have some furniture for our future place! We are totally excited about it! The Gifford's came over the other night and asked if we would like some furniture and we, of course, said yes! (They are the best ever!) So we have a coffee table and two end tables that we are going to paint black tonight. They are going to look so good when we finish! I will post before and after pictures!

No comments: