October 25, 2010

Days 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Well, ok...so I decided to speed things up a bit and do a few days at once. So shoot me. haha

PLUS post a recipe that I 'concocted' on my own today for lunch. Be excited!

First things first - the recipe:

"Liz's Better-Than-Ever Homemade Spaghetti"

1 pkg. noodles (I prefer Angel Hair)
water (for boiling 'said' noodles, of course)
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c. chopped onions
dash salt
dash pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cans tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can corn (optional)
2 1/2 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. garlic powder
3 tsp. parsley
Parmesan cheese

Boil water in a pan and cook noodles. While that is cooking, cook chicken breasts how you prefer and then cut into small pieces. In another pan, combine chopped onions, salt, pepper, cream of mushroom soup, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and corn. Stir until cream of mushroom soup is well mixed in. Add oregano, garlic powder, and parsley. Heat on stove. (This may be a good spot to test your sauce. Add more seasoning if you feel it is needed. I don't measure when I make up recipes so this could be off) Stir occasionally, until sauce starts to bubble. Place noodles on a plate, cover in sauce, add chicken pieces and Parmesan cheese, and enjoy! (yield 6-ish)

Day 4- A habit you wish you didn't have

I really wish that I would stop biting my nails. I stopped for awhile but the horrid habit came right back! GRR!

Day 5- A picture of somewhere you've been to


The Provo LDS Temple (So pretty!)
Day 6- Favorite super hero and why

My favorite super hero is batman. For a few reasons:
  1. I think he's cool
  2. He's attractive
  3. His name is Bruce Wayne and that's my dad's name (for real) haha
  4. The new movies are the bomb! ...old's are good, too, but I really love the 2 new ones
  5. I just like him
**McKel had WAY awesome reasons for liking him...I don't really. haha Honestly though, GO MCKEL! She's the batman genius! Check it!

Day 7- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


My sisters :)
Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why
These are for the rest of this week. Since that's when the month ends. And also, you would be SO overwhelmed to hear all the stuff I've got to do in a WHOLE month haha
  • Buy all the stuff we need for the FHE ward Halloween party and make sure it runs smoothly tonight
  • Get costume for tonight
  • Get my homework done daily (this will be a stretch haha)
  • Go to work
  • Help out with mutual on Tuesday
  • Buy pizza as payment for 'the contract' I signed last year (Engagement = Pizza) and get all the girls together
  • Hometeachers. 5:30pm. Tuesday
  • Visiting teachers. 5pm. Wednesday (coming to me, not me going out. I'm a horrible horrible example of V.T.)
  • Make time for Natalie!!
  • Get my ring re-sized :)
  • Go to choir on Thursday
  • Work the Howl on Friday
  • Work volleyball on Saturday
  • Write talk for Sunday
  • Attend Derrick's farewell on Sunday (I can't believe he's mission-old-enough!)
  • Decide with Dan how we are going to fit all our wanted guests into the room at the temple...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm super stoked to try this recipe! I will be reporting on it! Lol, and I am super happy that you like Batman too!!!!!