October 18, 2010

Day 1- Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Yes, I look crazy. Too bad.

1. I wish my hair was naturally darker so I didn't have to dye it
2. I think cupcakes are cute
3. Daniel Kade Johnson is the L.O.M.L.
4. Currently, I'm loving Kate Nash and country music
5. Some days, I feel like quiting school and work and becoming a bum
6. I would love to travel the world
7. My biggest pet peeve is when people drive the wrong way on a one-way street
8. I love all my 'teacher classes' but when I think about actually teaching, I get extremely nervous
9. Korean food, angel hair spinach alfredo, and cheeseburger soup make up my favorite foods
10. I love being LDS
11. I don't handle pain well...at all
12. I couldn't swim at all until I was 11--but now I love swimming and I miss being at the pool all the time
13. I always check out people's outfits on campus to get ideas of what to wear/buy
14. I honestly canNOT understand why people would ever start smoking
15. I've lived in the same house for almost 18 years

No comments: