Yes, 4 days of NO driving for Liz.
Jimmy is turning into Becca's vehicle (even though her super cool sister, Liz, still puts some gas in it).
Oh sigh, I guess in some regards I miss driving but in other ways, I don't miss it at all.
Things I LOVE about not driving:
- not having to find a parking spot on campus
- not paying an arm and a leg for gas
- it makes me walk more, which is good for me
- I get to ride in Dan's truck
- I get to ride in Natalie's car, which smells good
- I get to ride in my mom's van and it has a/c (a definite plus)
- being dependent on others for rides
- still putting gas in Jimmy sometimes for my sisters (even though they are the gas hogs ha)
- not being able to leave school in between classes