Ah, but yesterday was a good day so I just have to blog about it! AND, of course, add some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
So...here is my day in a nutshell.
8am-noon: Work at the box office.
- Becca had to take me because my Jimmy had to go into Bradshaw to get the radiator fixed so I can travel! (which reminds me, I got my new license on Wednesday. Not excited about how it turned out)
- Did a little facebooking
- Watched Wipeout with Shon (such a funny show)
- We ate at Panda Express (yum!)
- Had a good chat
- Took mom some lunch at work
- Busted home so I could make it to work
- Pretty much uneventful
- Very HOT, overcast, and not windy (the one day I'd like it to be windy)
- Also, I hate it when little 12 year old boys from my neighborhood smart mouth me about the rules. Just throwing that out there...
- It was fun to chat with them
- I love those two girls!
- My dinner was amazing
- AND Amber is going to have a baby in January! So exciting! :) :) :)
- Lori came to get her hair trimmed up by my mom
- She's funny
- And Bryan totally showed up while she was there
- I was in my swim suit still from work haha
- First, I changed then cleaned up the kitchen while Bryan sat and talked to me
- Second, we looked at our school schedules online and took a tour of Canada via Google Maps. Bryan was the tour guide. It was a good time haha
- Third, I put on Steph's gladiator sandals that were about 3 sizes too big on me and we headed over to the Renaissance Fair at the Main Street Park
- While we were parking Bry's truck, this huge gypsy man in a purple tunic drove past on a fourwheeler...weird.
- We walked around the park awhile and saw some funky stuff. Including a pregnant belly dancing woman and a boy who hit on Stephanie with his dog puppet haha So awkward...
- Roman was there so we hung out with him for awhile too
- Fourth, we decided to walk up to Ace Hardware to get snow cones from the Tiki Shack. I'd never had one from there but I figured it had to be good since the line was going down the street for that place. AND it was good! SUPER good! I got a Horchata with coconut milk flavor. Oh my heck. I'm in love! Definitely the best snow cone I've ever eaten!
- Fifth, we walked back to the truck and Becca drove us home after we dropped Roman off at his car.
- Sixth, we finished up the night by watching The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (so good)