July 12, 2009

Weekend Travels

West Jordan Trip:
I drove up by myself to stay with Rachelle Gotberg in West Jordan on Friday and Saturday last week. It was a lot of fun. We attended the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house on Friday night and it was wonderful. I thought it was cool to find out that South Jordan is the only city to have two temples in it's boundaries. This one has the Jordan River Temple and now the Oquirrh Mountain Temple!

The beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Chelle and I getting refreshments after the open house

Posin' for a picture out front

Celebrating July 11th by hitting up as many 7/11 gas stations in the West Jordan area for FREE slurpees:)

This is the fourth stop. I was so sick by the end haha

After slurpees we drove by the Draper Temple

It was so beautiful

So we tried to get a picture of us in front of it...yeah.

Paragonah Trip:
On Sunday, Stephanie and I drove to Paragonah to listen to Chaise and Rickie speak at Chaise's farewell. He leaves on a mission on Wednesday to Milwaukee, WI and I know he'll be a great missionary.

Saying goodbye to Chaise after his farewell.
Good luck Elder Warr!!
(Steph, Chaise, Rickie, me)

No comments: