May 12, 2014

Mom, Mama, Mommy

Yesterday. Mother's Day.

Last year on Mother's Day, I found out I was going to be a mom! I was so excited. It was fun to remember that feeling of running in to tell Dan we were going to be parents and then trying our hardest not to spill the beans to everyone that very day!


 I. LOVE. BEING. A. MOM. It is probably the best job I've ever had! Aurora is the sweetest, cutest little girl in the history of forever and I just love being able to share in all her new moments as a stay-at-home mama. I'm so beyond thankful to my wonderful husband for supporting me in that decision and making it possible for me to do so by working so hard for our family. I love him more than he will ever know.



He got me flowers yesterday. BEAUTIFUL flowers and he showered me with love in so many ways throughout the day. He makes me feel so wonderful! AND I'm 100% sure that I couldn't do this parenting thing without him by my side every step of the way. There's no one I'd rather be on this crazy adventure with!

But I couldn't go without saying how thankful I am to my own mom and mom-in-law on this Mother's Day for being such amazing examples of what motherhood is all about. I hope to be as wonderful to Aurora as they have been to me over these last 25 years (my mom) and 3+ years (my mom-in-law). I'm SO glad I have them as moms and that Aurora has them as Grandmas!

 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

fun, wonderful pics