March 5, 2012

Crossed

Today is so incredibly nice!
The weather is perfect!
Sunny and warm... it's starting to feel all Springy 'round here!
Love. It.


I'm currently stuck inside at work which is kind of a bummer
BUT I'm spending my time well (haha).
Doing a giant crossword packet, reading Crossed by Ally Condie (READ THIS SERIES NOW!!), and listening to Jessie J and Selena Gomez on the tube (Youtube, that is).
It's really a grand time.

Tonight I get to go walking with my momma which will be AWESOME and then I get to hang out with my sexy husband after he gets off work.
I'm having such a good day today. I love it.

**In other news, we've cut our Netflix/TV watching time down (way down) and it's actually been really awesome. It's given Dan and I time to talk and laugh together AND we've started reading the Doctrine and Covenants together each night before we say prayer. It's been really wonderful! AND I even had some extra time to clean the house so I finally took our Christmas tree down haha Dan thought he had walked into a different house!


**Also, P.S. Dan and I both applied for jobs this last week to earn a little extra cash. Home Depot for Dan and movie theater for me. Cross your fingers that we get them! Please and thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck getting jobs!! Also I LOVE days like that. They are the BEST.