April 19, 2011

Let's Dance

So me and my cool cous (short for cousin, if you didn't know), Melissa, used to send each other song lists full of songs we've discovered and love. We decided today that we miss that so what better way of reviving it then posting it on the bloggy-blog and sharing it with EVERYONE!

Can You Tell - Ra Ra Riot
Something In The Water - Brooke Fraser
I Do Adore - Mindy Gledhill
Good Life - OneRepublic
Stole My Heart - Little and Ashley
All Smiles - Jess Penner
Everything's Right - Matt Wertz
Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson
Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Dawn of the Dead
Slow Your Breath Down - Future of Forestry
The Bird and The Worm - Owl City
Hot Air Balloon - Owl City
You Got Me - Colbie Caillat
Loving You Is Easy - Ben Rector
I Was Here - Lady Antebellum
If I Am - Nine Days
Ocean Wide - The Afters
Rock and Roll - Eric Hutchinson

AND my personal fave right now -----



I wanted to post the music video but it wouldn't let me :(


Anywho, if you are a music buff you ought to check out Melissa's blog. She posts a song of the day almost daily! Also, she is becoming a pretty bomb photographer.
Check it ---> Daydreams

Speaking of revivals, remember back to Cell Phone Tuesdays? Well....

a) The decor on the top of my dresser. I made the little heart frame from a D.I. frame and scrapbook paper. b) A pretty flower my mom got from someone in their ward.
a) Kim in a hat we found in the music building box office. Yes, we wore it to sell tickets in. We are professionals. b) More work pics! I HAD to photograph this office because last time we sold in it, Joe had to climb over a pile of stuff just to get into his seat.

No comments: