August 5, 2010

Birthday and skirts

Happy Birthday, Melissa!Yes, this girl is the best and yes, she's turning 20 TODAY!
So, here is a SHOUT OUT to her to say how amazing I think she is!
We are cousins but we've been best friends for as long as I can remember.
I can tell her anything and we can talk for hours and STILL manage to text, talk on the phone, and write each other 7 page letters when we're not together.
We can laugh forever about absolutely nothing and absolutely everything.
She has the best sense of style and always looks so lovely in whatever she's wearing.
She's one of the most creative people I know.
She's fun to be with and one of the coolest people I've ever met.
I love her so much and I'm glad I can call her family and also, my friend.
Happy birthday!
In other news, this is day 2 of me wearing a skirt.
Tomorrow we will see if I wear another but mostly it will depend on whether or not I get laundry done...
I kinda like wearing the skirts though.
It makes me feel girly. Even when I don't shave my legs haha

Day 1:
Day 2:

1 comment:

Mary said...

blog stalker blog stalker..i am a blogstalker!