February 28, 2015

Devilishly Easy

Easy recipe for the day: Devil Pumpkin Cake Cookies (yeah, I made up that name... like it!)


Seriously, this is so easy! 

Ingredients

1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
1 box Devil's Food Cake mix

Directions

Mix together the pumpkin and cake mix until moistened. 
Drop spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes at 350° F.

And that's it! They make the softest, fluffiest cake cookies you've ever had. The only thing that would make them better? A handful of chocolate chips... but, hey, I like my chocolate! Oh, and milk! Drink a glass of milk with them!



Also for today, I tried a new hair-do on Aurora. She wasn't quite as cooperative as the other day so it's not perfect, but she's still perfectly cute! Please don't judge the dried snot or the chocolate remains on her face... you can only wipe a nose so many times and what can I say? She liked the cookies!


Oh, and while Cedar thought it was Winter today with their 11+ inches of snow, St. George thought it'd better stick with Spring rain showers mixed with sunshine. I love St. George!

No comments: